Friday, June 11, 2010

To-do lists

To-do lists are something more and more people use under different forms. I for one still use the pen and paper version of the to-do list and I have to admit I love when I have a paper that has a little design on it. My last to-do paper pad had a cup of coffee on it - didn't manage to wake me up just by looking at it, but if definitely reminded me to drink my coffee before I left home or to take it with me. Coffee is just one of those things I am not wiling to give up and I hope I won't have to do it.

Anyways, today was one of those days with an obvious to-do list - housework, pay some bills, laundry and so on - so I used my to-do list just when I went shopping. If I am using every day to-do lists it doesn't mean that I forget things, but rather that it helps me maximize my work and get more things done. I know you too had the feeling that 24 hours in a day are sometimes not enough to do all you want to do. I am no exception to this rule, so I try to do my to-do list the night before or early in the morning while having my coffee.

I get more relaxed to-do lists during the weekends. Like this weekend I have to go visit my aunt and my cousin and the rest of the family - and this happens because one of my cousins is moving to Canada - have a safe trip cuz! this is on Saturday and on Sunday I am going to a birthday party - yey - this means good food and no dishes to wash for me:)... it's more like a birthday brunch, but the lady is my friend and she makes a terrific tripe soup - I'll sure miss it when I move to Jamaica. Also on Sunday I have a kid activity on my to-do list: 
- take the kid to a puppets show at the mall. I am sure she will enjoy it and since I got sun-burned the other day at the swimming pool, we have to avoid the pool for a few days.

Enough about me and my to-do lists, I wanted to share with you some to-do papers I made for me. I hope you like them and you can use them for you as well. Have a great weekend and check your to-do list from time to time.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment