Thursday, June 3, 2010

Friday is the day...

Friday is the day even if I don't have a 9 to5 job right now. I am actually a full time mom which is both fun and difficult and all of you parents know what I am talking about. Anyways, this week especially Friday is a big day for me because my little one has her end of the year festivity. Yes, she is finishing her first year of preschool and the only one she is going to attend here... well she will still be going to preschool till November when we relocate, but she won't take part in any other festivity here. So I got her outfit ready - thank you Corina for the wonderful dress :) - and I am now trying to complete everything else on my list for today:
  • - camera batteries charging - checked
  • - things for her hair - checked
  • - write on the teachers' cards - checked
  • - others - in the process.
Now as I promised I will post a few pictures from the Kids' Day. Of course my daughter will be in all of them



After deciding the night before that she was going to be a pirate and after getting the right clothes for it, when we got to preschool she decided she wanted to be something else so I had to improvise really quickly. Lucky her (and me) I had a pareo I used for covering her hair and a little pink top I used for hiding part of the skull from her blouse and I told her she is now a veritable Jamaican girl :)))). Obviously it worked.


Trying the clown's wig was a must especially since the clown was one of her teachers and she recognized her after the first few seconds.

Keeping her mouth shut is just something I'd like to happen from time to time, but she admitted she can't do it, so I just have to live with it. Here she is actually in the process of throwing us a kiss. :)

She can be a great model when she wants to, but unfortunately she doesn't want to do that too often for me anymore... I have to find me a new kid... or a new model :)).

Face painting is one of the things we did every day this week and while yesterday I was ready to take pictures of her in the process of having her face painted, the day before I left my camera at home and by the time we reached home her part of her Spiderman design was not looking so good anymore.

And now I will also offer you a nice little mask and use the above picture as an example:


Hope you enjoyed my post and come back again. Have a great day and weekend.

Oh, and before I forget, today is my grandmother's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment