Saturday, June 26, 2010

sweet memories

Packing and more packing. This is all it is about for me these days. Deciding what has first priority and what can wait, trying to figure out how many kilos/pounds of memories I have and putting in digital format everything I can which is actually not too much, but it gives me the opportunity to sort through piles of folders and files. The good thing is that all these let me remember some wonderful moments in my life: trips I took, people I met, different stages my little girl went through and of course my college time. It sounds so long ago that I suddenly feel old:). So today I decided to make something where I cold use photos of my little girl as a new born. She is only 4 now, so it is actually not so long ago that she was being held in everybody's arms all the time - yeah, she was spoiled, but she is my first baby girl and my mom's only niece... so you can imagine the rest! :)

All the elements and papers I used are from  Soft Denim Base Kit made by MagsGraphics. Thank you for your freebies.



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!! I'm so glad you shared it with me! I'd LOVE it if you uploaded to one of the MagsGraphics Galleries either at DigiScrapStation.com or MooTwoDesigns.com. That bookmark is a great idea!
    :) Mags
    magsgraphics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work.:) Thank you for the comment - I will upload the layouts in the galleries.

    ReplyDelete