Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My new desktop and a poem

I decided today to change my desktop and used some papers and elements from two kits I bought last year from Casey Krause. I used the two papers from CK_laugh kit and they are CK_laugh_patterned_4 and CK_laugh_patterned_2 and the two elements are from CK_laugh and CK_love and the name of the items are CK_laugh_grabbag_1 and CK_love_grabbag_1.


 











I also have a poem I want to share with you. I've found it while sorting through my things and I like it for several reasons: I wrote it for my boyfriend at the time - my actual husband and I really find myself in this poem. Hubby promised me to make a song out of it - he is a great piano player and a great cook. He is actually the chef in the house and I can't wait for him to cook for me some of his delicious meals. Anyways, here is the poem and I will come back with an 8x8 template  that looks like my new desktop. :)

Baby, listen the music
Our music
Our song
Don’t stand still
Let the rhythm caress you
Let the music take you over
Where we share the same sky
And baby?
Do you remember us dancing in the rain?
We were in love
But people thought we were insane
We didn’t care then
Why should we care now?
Don’t tell me now it’s over
Don’t break my heart again.

No comments:

Post a Comment