Friday, June 25, 2010

it should be summer...

But all we've got lately is rain, rain and more rain and a lot of wind and weather that resembles more to spring or autumn. This is definitely not the right temperature for the end of June and I am not happy at all. My little girl wants to wear only dresses and skirts because, in her own words "I'm a girl not a boy and girls wear dresses and skirts and boys wear pants!" :) So now it is pretty difficult for me to get her dressed because if it is not something she likes she tells me that what she is wearing doesn't go with the shoes or the sunglasses and if her outfit doesn't look the way she wants it she makes all kind of faces and she gets upset... now here she probably looks more like her dad 'cause he is the one spending a lot of time deciding what to wear when he goes out. :) I've noticed this happens to me too lately and I think I am becoming a little bit more feminine... looking more after dresses and skirts than after comfy pants and t-shirts... Am I slowly turning into a decent and responsible mom?!? nah... it can't be! I guess I am just trying to look better to impress my hubby and make him proud of me.

Anyways, enough with the blah-blah... it's time for me to show you a new template and page from my 8x8 potential coffee book. I've been searching the web today and found out about a quick way to make contact sheets with my photos, so today's template will display some of that. Now I just have to decide whose kit I want to use for the papers and embellishments. Done! For today's template example I used one of my favorite kits from Digi-design by Nicole. The name of the kit is "That Jazz" and I love it both for its musical theme as well as for the colors. I bought this kit from her and a couple of others when she had a retirement kits sales and I am happy I had the money to do it. Thank you Nicole.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment