Saturday, June 12, 2010

My first template

I don't know if you liked my to-do lists or not, but today I made my first template from scratch. It might not be a big deal for you, but it is for me because after several months of hunting freebies on other websites, I know it's high time I started learning more about how to do all these on my own. Yes, I am also searching for tutorials and I do have some experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator - I took several design classes in college - but since scrapping in all its forms is new for me I still need all the help and encouragement I can get. So tonight I made my first template and also an example of how I use it.

 http://www.4shared.com/photo/Pa8i2lW4/my-first-template-clear.html
 

















I just wanted to mention that all the pictures posted on this blog and on my website are mine and I would appreciate it if you respected that. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment