Thursday, June 10, 2010

first time again

Today is a first for several things. First of all, it was the first day of going and having fun at the swimming pool. A hot nice day with a perfect breeze and me and Alex in the pool most of the time. The result? Easy: she got very tired and I got sun burnt, on my shoulders especially. So now she is sleeping and I am thinking of cold things to put on my skin. Anyways this was a first for the year and I hope we will have many more swimming pool days and fun in the sun. In a couple of days I'll be ok and ready to go again and also a shade closer to her wonderful skin color. After all she is my chocolate girl. :)

The other first for the year was me making my first layout in Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2. Of course I did it without following any tutorials and it looks exactly like something a two-year old would do, but I want to post it so that I can laugh about it later when I am improving my skills. And to make it worse I will post the same layout done in Photoshop too. I hear Adobe Elements is also a nice program; don't have it yet, but maybe one day... so here we go: same layout, first one in Corel PSP and the second one in Adobe Photoshop:


































Have a great day and weekend. I have a busy weekend ahead of me again so I am not 100 % I will be able to post anything - June and July are the two months where a lot of my friends have birthdays, so it is PARTY TIME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment