Wednesday, June 23, 2010

no title...

I'm back with the 8x8 template which turned into a nice quick page that complements my desktop:). I will tell you again that I used some papers and elements from two kits I bought last year from Casey Krause. I used the two papers from CK_laugh kit and they are CK_laugh_patterned_4 and CK_laugh_patterned_2 and the two elements are from CK_laugh and CK_love and the name of the items are CK_laugh_grabbag_1 and CK_laugh_gear_frame1 and CK_love_grabbag_1. I will also post a template, but please remember that the frame and the dragon flies are elements from Casey's kits LAUGH and LOVE and use the template for personal use or for making gifts for others.


































Ok, I know I should be consistent in the colors I use with my template examples but until I decide to make my own coffee table book and actually print it, I will use different kits I bought over time. I am still trying to learn how to make my own kits and elements, but I still have a long way to go. In the meantime I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all the great designers out there who offer freebies and share their knowledge with the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment