Sunday, June 27, 2010

decisions, decisions...

Today my husband had the day off, well at least part of it, so we got a chance to talk about our house, our kids and a very important problem for me: my haircut! He has seen me in all stages: longer hair, medium size hair, short hair and almost bold, but I still try to consult with him about it because I know he likes long hair. Never met a man who doesn't like long hair... unfortunately my hair grows very slowly and although it is curly and it looks like I have a lot of it, it's mostly volume. Thus from time to time I decide to cut it and change my hair style. Sometimes the changes are small and other times they are really obvious, depending on my mood on the day I see the hairdresser. But today we talked and while he lets me take the final decision we went through several hairdos and checked more than a dozen hair styles. So now, all I have to do is to wait decide to make an appointment and get over with it.:)

In the meantime, however, I made another bookmark and 8x8 template and this time I used a kit from Gab from Snuggle Berry Pie Designs. The name of the kit is Fun Park and I loved working with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment