Tuesday, July 13, 2010

100 people - THANK YOU whoever and wherever you are!

I want to thank the 100 people who have visited my blog even if by mistake. Whoever and wherever you are: THANK YOU! I know for many people 100 is not a big number but, for me it is. I have the blog for less than three months, it's more of a personal blog than a professional one and yet apart from a few of my friends whom I asked to check my blog, most of the hundred visitors I have no clue who they are. Okie, I know they are from 14 countries, but this is not much of a help. However it seems that most of my visitors are from Belgium. I've been to Brussels once and loved it; took some pics and oh, how I wished I had my digital camera at the time, but my dear film Pentax did his job too. You can see a couple of pics from that trip on www.mariscorner.com .

Now about today's workshop assignment. It's all about journaling so I'll try to make a new layout and include all the data needed. Of course I'll post it here when I'm done. :) The kit I used for this  workshop is Baby Dino created by Snuggle Berry Pie Designs. Thank you for the lovely kit. And it was a freebie too:)


No comments:

Post a Comment