Friday, July 9, 2010

Composition

I tried to do a composition layout based on a triangle, but I am not 100% I got it right. However I like the result and I don't want to change it. Composition is so subjective anyways that I have never understood how can somebody WOW a piece of art and somebody else say it's worth nothing. The say there are all these rules in composition and I learned about them in school, but they also say that these rules are in fact guidelines and one can break them once he or she is comfortable enough following them. To somebody who has no knowledge about all these, it is going to sound crazy, but ART in any form or shape is the place where one can break the rules and not always get punished for doing it. Anyways, here is my composition assignment:

No comments:

Post a Comment