Friday, July 16, 2010

First Challenge in the contest

I know I promised yesterday that I'd be back later, but some things came up and I couldn't make it back. However I want to let you know that the layout in the previous post has my pictures as usual, the colors used are the ones required in the color challenge and some of the elements are CU or S4H freebies from Paper Edgers - CU Freebie; Gift tags - CU Freebie; Paisley Doodles - CU Freebie and DS CU Mix Leaves - Delicious Scrap - CU Freebie. 

For today I have finished my first challenge and for this I used things from several of the workshops that I've followed and I want to give all the credits for the elements and papers to Mega Doodle Inspired - Eurotraveler kit; SC - Vacation Circle Stamp; Everyday Mom Ideas - Road Trip kit; and Just Creations - BAK Summer Getaway. The workshops I used were:
  • blending workshop - background pic
  • Journaling
  • Shadowing
  • Collage
  • Selective color - the photographer's statue in the picture
  • Basic extraction - the door with the lion head
  • composition - triangle
  • white space


No comments:

Post a Comment