Saturday, July 17, 2010

more challenges=more points

Yesterday I posted my first challenge for a real contest with big prizes. I don't have my hopes too high that i will win any of the three prizes, but I had a surprised when i check the gallery and I saw I have 5 comments on my layout. :) For me this is a really good thing.:) Today I played with a layout for another challenge that brings me points and I used the Beach Fun kit made by Jen C. This kit is a July new release in the store and as long and I use the new released kits I get 2 points for each challenge I complete. The added inspiration was made after an ad from a magazine. I don't know which magazine, but I don't think it matters that much. So here is my new layout for this challenge. This one brings me 2 points closer to the 20 points I need for a $% gift card.:) Because the layout is from a magazine I made an A4 size of the same layout too.


















I also managed to finish the third step of the progressive challenge which said: "Instruction 3: Add two to four more paper strips or flat ribbons. Add two different scatters (or make your own). Add at least 2 more elements to your layout. " So I used 4 flat ribbons - green, yellow, red & blue; 2 scatters - stars & rectangles and 4 elements in total - 3 presents & a party hat


No comments:

Post a Comment