Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jamaica in my layout

Today's workshop is about blending and for my layout I decided to make something travel related and use some of the pictures I took in Jamaica. There are many things I still don't know about Jamaica, but I like a lot of the things I know about it and I know enough to move there. Ever since I can remember, I always wanted to ive by the ocean. In a few months I will move to a wonderful island in the hills area, but about half an hour away from the ocean. I keep making fun of my husband telling him that he should have had at least a palm of sand at the ocean if i am going so far away from my native country.:)

Anyways, if you ever plan to visit the Caribbean Islands, make sure Jamaica is one of them.

















I still have a couple of challenges I want to take part in, so I'll be pretty busy working these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment