Monday, July 5, 2010

My first layout as an assignment

So today is the day I made my first LO (layout) as an assignment for a workshop I read. This workshop is part of the month long thing I told you in my previous posts. Their first workshop was about shadows so in the assignment we obviously had to use different shadows and play with the angle, size, spread and so on. Here is my layout:


















I used the kit Spring Spunk made by Victoria Feemster.Thank you Victoria, I love the kit.

Ok, now I have to go back to my things and finish up what I am doing and go to bed (it is already past midnight here...). I had a busy weekend with a lot of sun and splashing around in the swimming pool as well as cleaning the house and putting things together. Today we got a storm in the afternoon so I spent most of the day inside resting, burning some CDs and working on this layout. Tomorrow, however, we are going to listen to a tale from Sudan. I think it is going to be very interesting especially since we are going there with our little friends whose father is from Sudan. :) So I am looking forward to it and maybe I'll get the chance to take a couple of pictures with the girls listening to the story. I'll let you know how it went, but until then take care. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment