Monday, July 12, 2010

one step ahead

It seems that I am one step ahead in the progressive challenge I am taking part in, so lucky me I asked before posting it and I can still get my point. The things I added ahead of the instructions were the text and an embellishment. So here is the step II of the progressive challenge and a new workshop assignment.  The first set of instructions of the progressive challenge was to choose 10 different papers; use 3 of them as background, 2 of them into circles and 2 into paper strip. The second set of instructions was to two pictures and matte them with two of your papers. Place your last paper anywhere you want and in any way you want (strip, circle, extra matte, different shape, anything you choose). Today's assignment is a layout with a lot of white space - which doesn't necessarily have to be white, but left unused. I have some new photos from this weekend, including a mini photo session with my little girl so I'll use some of those to make it.

One hour later and after deciding which photo should go in the layout - here are my assignment and the progressive challenge. For the assignment I used the BAK July complete kit from Digi ScrapBook Mania and also a few elements from the kit Fireworks by Just So Scrappy.


No comments:

Post a Comment