Tuesday, July 6, 2010

getting hooked to scrap challenges....

There! I said it! I am getting hooked to digital scrapping challenges and I already completed two of them today. The second workshop assignment is not included in the two layouts I've just mentioned. The truth is I like challenges and I really could use some practice and improvement in the digital scrapping. Yes, I have some design and layout knowledge, but I've never done paper scrapping (although I'm sure I'd love it), thus digital scrapping is new for me.

Ever since I started playing with digital papers and elements and making all kinds of things with them, I also started being interested by all kind of crafts (I did some beading before, but nothing major, although I made some bracelets as presents for my friends), which I intend to put in practice once I am settled in Jamaica. After all I have an empty house that needs wall decorations and furniture among many other things. So bring on the fun!:)

For the last two hours I've been working on a challenge from Digi ScrapBook Mania forum. The challenge is called Progressive Scrap and what I will show you it's just the first part of my layout and it is done according to the instructions. The papers I used for this challenge are from the kit Boys will be boys made by Just So Scrappy. Once again, Thank you Katie!


















I also have the Template challenge from the same forum done:


No comments:

Post a Comment