Saturday, July 3, 2010

trying my luck for a wonderful kit

Between going to the swimming pool with my girl, doing the house chores, getting a haircut and downloading some wonderful freebies, I want to post a qucik note about a really nice scrapbooking kit I found through Craft Crave. The kit is called Loving Life and it is made by Sus Designs. I have to say that this is just the second time I am going to her blog, but I will surely go back more often. She is also offering some really nice free mini album pages she made with Loving Life kit and you can also get matching alpha. I have one more good news for you, Sus is giving everybody a chance at winning her kit, so you have at least a chance to get the kit for free or two if you tweet or blog about it.

I have to once again make some space in my computer and try to make some new 8x8 templates and quickpages. Also, for the first time in my life I am trying to take part in a full month of workshops and challenges on a really cool blog I found. All these will actually start on the 5th of July and if you want to know more about it here is the link: http://dsmsummergettaway.blogspot.com/2010/06/events-calendar.html .

In the mean time wish me good luck and please come back and visit my blog.

Before I forget, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to everybody celebrating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment