Saturday, July 17, 2010

July technique challenge

I've finished another challenge but cheated a bit this time. It is the layout for the technique challenge and I had already done it without knowing it, for the white space workshop. The layout itself would have been okie since the technique was used, but I chose to redo it because in this version I had some elements from another designer, not only from the new releases from Digi ScrapBook Mania, so I would have got only 1 point for the challenge and I wanted 2 points. :) In order to get 2 points for a challenge, I have to use just products from the Digi ScrapBook Mania store and they have to be July new releases too. 

So I'll post both of the layouts so you can see the differences. In the first one I used the BAK July complete kit from Digi ScrapBook Mania and also a few elements from the kit Fireworks by Just So Scrappy.In the second one I used only the BAK July complete kit from Digi ScrapBook Mania.





No comments:

Post a Comment