Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1st

I can't believe it's already the first day of July. Time seems to be passing faster the closer I get to the flying date. It's also almost a week without me posting something on the blog and although I promised myself to write or post something every day, these past few nights I just couldn't get myself to do it. And last night when I was all getting ready for a post I stumbled upon the Digi Scrapbook Mania and joined their Digi Summer Getaway just in the last day of signing up. If you want to find out more about it, you can check them at the DSM Digi Summer Getaway . I'll try to follow up all their ten workshops and do the challenges - this is going to be my first time doing this so if you read this post please wish me good luck.

Ok, now back to business. I got approval from Gab from Snuggle Berry Pie Designs to post the layout as a quick page freebie and please use it for Personal Use only. So I will offer you the bookmark under the same conditions. Remember! these papers and elements were not created by me so I can't take credit for that. I am only taking credit for the way I used the papers and elements to make this quick page and the bookmark. I am also preparing a wordart for you, so if I have the time I will come back today and post it. In the meantime enjoy this blog and thank you for taking your time to read it.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment