Thursday, July 22, 2010

challenge no. 3

I think this was the most difficult challenge for me - it had to be inspired by a summer song and there are so many songs I like that it was a difficult choice to make. An then, when I chose a song I saw somebody else already used it before me so I had to decide on another song. Eventually I decided on a summer song which works perfect with my pictures and all... I think with a bit of journaling this is going to be a perfect leaving a legacy layout.:)

I chose a Romanian song sang by Body & Soul - the name of the song is One Summer Evening (Intr-o seara de vara) and the text is:
Intr-o seara de vara - one summer evening
Te-am sarutat prima oara - I kissed you for the very first time
Niciodata n-am sa uit - I'll never forget it
Te-ai lipit starns de mine - you got really close to me
Si mi-ai spus ca e bine - And you told me it's fine
Mi-ai placut atat de mult - I enjoyed it so much
In inima mea te ascunzi undeva - In my heart you are hiding somewhere
Undeva unde esti doar a mea - somewhere, where you are just mine
Te caut mereu in sufletul meu - I'm always looking for you in my soul
Unde ai un loc doar al tau - where you have a place that's your own.

For the layout I used elements and papers from several kits. I am just going to list the designers and the kit and say a big thank you to all:
Z Pink Boudoir Designs - Summer Getaway


No comments:

Post a Comment