Thursday, July 8, 2010

Do you know what clustering is?

I had no clue what clustering was until today when I read the fourth workshop from Digi ScrapBook Mania forum. Well, now I know and I even did some practice so I could do my assignment. Yet, the best thing that happened to me today was that I was able to do some online shopping and YES I bought some wonderful kits which will bring me extra points in the challenges I am doing on the same website. Another area where I was creative today was my daughter hairstyle. Man! she is hard to please and has no patience at all. But, we were both happy with the result. I have no picture of it to show you, but hopefully tomorrow I can convince her to pose a little for me. But now, since I feel like working on some challenges with my new kits, I will just show you the assignment for the clustering tutorial and run. For this layout I used Anna Design's Build a kit July. Thank you for the wonderful kit and colors. I love this kit. See you later. Am off to submit some new layouts to some challenges. Let the points roll in.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment