Thursday, July 8, 2010

2 challenges=4 points

I've just finished 2 layouts for two different challenges and thus accumulated 4 points. Well, I actually need 20 points in order to get a $5 GC for the their store, but I am getting there. One of the layouts was a tropical one and while working on it I realized I don't have any photos with the beautiful waters that surround Jamaica. The explanation is actually really simple - every time we want at the beach I was to eager to splash around than take care of my camera, so I always left it at home. The story is different concerning the waterfalls we visited, so I cheated a little and put some Jamaican waterfalls in my tropical layout. I hope it will still work... after all, what is one has never been to the sea or the ocean?


















This layout was done with Beach Bound kit created by Modern June. It's a really fun kit and you can find it here if you are interested in buying it.

The second layout was made with the Complete July Build a Kit. And for this layout in particular I used Bean Bunny Designs part of the kit. The complete kt is huge and includes 15 kits or mini kits, which can be also purchased separately.


No comments:

Post a Comment